Grade 2 Listed Building
This is a grade 2 listed property and building and large garden of some historical significance. The head of the arts and crafts movement designed and built this property in 1903. A large drive was requested, as well as a path to lead around the various garden areas, with an existing brick-built curving pergola and gazebo at the edge of an old croquet lawn. Plus, we had to rebuild an existing water feature and deal with an awkward slope and a hollow.